We went up to Salt Lake City for General Conference, and on the way up we stopped at Zion's National Park. We took E'lans sister Juliette with us for her first visit up there. We hiked to Emerald pools, played in the river, and just relaxed. Then, we went with our good friends to Olympic Park in Park City only to find to our dismay that we could not do the luge, so we went ice skating instead. It was great. Sunday morning we went to Conference in SLC, and it was great. Too bad I forgot my camera in the car! Juju has pictures on her camera phone, so I will get those and post later. I LOVE to be in the presence of the Apostles and Prophets and to be uplifted by them!
4 comments:
I love conference weekend in SLC. I'm glad you got to go. Cool that your sis in-law got to go too. Looks like you guys had fun. Can't wait to see you in December!
I have some great memories in Zion! I can't wait to take Cony to General Conference in Salt Lake. It's something we all should experience. :)
u have the cutest pictures...see u soon:)
Looks like you are keeping busy. Hope you don't miss us too much :) I love the last pic of Naomi...Lindsey had that same sweater when she was little and I loved it. It is perfect for Fall.
Post a Comment