1. I will ask you a question, and if I don't get the answer I want, I will ask you 100 more till I hear what I want to hear. Plenty of people want to tape my mouth!
2. I snort when I laugh hard as most of you know
3. I cannot wash dishes in cold water- it grosses me out and I have to leave water running on hot.
4. Everytime I put on my houseshoes, I hesitate and take a deep breath, haha - I am sure that some sort of deadly scorpion or spider (or anything else small and gross)has nested there the night before.
5. I hate washing my own jeans...in fact, I will surface clean several times just to avoid the washing machine! On the topic of dress, I cannot dress my daughter in anything but pink and red unless a dress without talking myself into it for a very long time. I swore my daughter would never wear pink...reality hit:)
6. This one's a Scanlan gene for sure - I shake/move one leg back and forth at night to lull myself to sleep! E'lan tells me that he did not put a quarter in the bed. He thinks I have a shaking disorder.
TAG YOUR IT! Becky, Sandee, Delmy, Megan Metcalf, Becca, Marilee
2 comments:
Ha ha ha! I love #1! It instantly made me think of waiting at the bus stop in Taranto and having you ask me Italian grammar questions.
And I forgot to say that I love your family theme for the year. The last few months of my mission, my personal theme was "Simplification for Sanctification." Something important we tend to forget.
Post a Comment