Saturday, March 7, 2009

What mom's really do...this one anyway ;)




Here is a glimpse into my life this week...We picked weeds and only got through half of the yard, but we are proud nontheless. Camped out in the backyard, cooked with Joshua (everyday - he loves to help me in the kitchen), and ofcourse the infamous Scanlan fort building. Naomi and Joshua were my little piggies and I the big bad wolf. We had a lot of fun this week. My thought for today is live it up and enjoy the innocence. Who doesn't want the chance to act like a kid every single day! Man, I love my life!

4 comments:

Fred & Sharon said...

I truly wish I had your attitude now and my entire life....keep up the blog so I can see in Florida what I miss...love, mom

M Crew said...

I'm so glad you are reading that book! Isn't it fabulous!?
Oh! I keep forgetting to email you.. I'm heading to Phoenix on May 7th or 8th. I have a workshop there on the 9th! Will you be in town?

Seth said...

good job mamma!! sei brava!!

Niki The Weav said...

It looks like ya'll are having so much fun. Actually, I'm jealous. I hope that once school is done and I don't feel like I always have a million things to do that I can take the time to relax and have fun a little more often. Oh, and Josh is getting so big! He looks so cute playing soccar. And I love Naomi's piggytails. Adorable!