Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby


I know, WOW!  I am 3 weeks from due date, and ready to pop at any given moment, both of my other kids came 2 weeks early, so any minute right? The only reason I put this picture on is because I have never ever ever taken a pic of my prego belly.  So, figured why not this time .... something to look at and look back on and say Thank God its over and she's here!  I went to the Dr. and he said baby is breech, so we are waiting to see if she turns, but if not it looks like a c section for us.  So, we are busily getting ready for her to come into our family.  The kids are so excited, all they do is play with their babies....now with all this baby stuff all over, they are really getting pumped.  Thank you to all my friends who helped a sista out.  I gave away all my stuff after Naomi, and my girlfriends and family seriously hooked me up.  So, what goes around really does come around.  So, pray for me and baby nameless. 

1 comment:

Niki The Weav said...

Wow! I totally missed this! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys : ) Hope all goes well, can't wait to see pics of the little one!