Proud Grandpa with grandchild #9. He is always there for us and goes above and beyond call of Grandpa! Thanks dad. Love you mucho.
Joshua and Naomi holding Linda Grace for first time in the hospital.
This is Naomi's hand. She wanted to hold the baby's hand. I love this picture. I had to hold her on my chest skin to skin for the first few days to get her blood sugars up.
She sucks her thumb! My first baby to do this, and she hates the passifier, as did Josh and Naomi.
At night, for the first month, she had to sleep on top of you...otherwise she would not sleep. It was precious. She loves to be snug and comfy on your chest. She will only sleep on her belly!
Linda's first bath in the sink. You can see her little umbilical hernia....no biggie will go away when she walks.
Craft day at the Vallenders. E'lan was home in the afternoon since he went to work way early in the am. They made silly glasses and all kinds of stuff. He is the best dad. They are the best kids! God has truly graced our house with lots of love!
1 comment:
Linda Gracie is freaking adorable, I love her and want to squeeze her. Thanks for your comment. You are such an amazing mother of 3, I don't know how you are doing it, one day at a time! Bridger only sleeps on his belly too, don't worry I don't think they will die from SIDS, just give their parents sleep! Miss you!
Post a Comment