That is right all you people who know me have your mouth dropped open right now, I have never seen a sewing machine in action in my life and prior to today never really cared to . I literally woke up and said I am going to sew my curtains. E'lan and I bought material over 6 months ago, and it has been collecting dust on our shelf. My Relief Society has a sewing class once a month, so I brought this huge reel of material while they all sewed aprons....The lady in charge was so nice! So, here are some pictures of my very first and not to be last sewing masterpiece!
E'lan and I are going to paint our kitchen and family room this weekend, so my drapes will pop! I love homeaking and staying home - what a blessing in my life. Elder Uchtdorf is right, to create is to find God within yourself.
1 comment:
Bravissima, sono proprio belle, dai davvero quando mi insegni a fare queste cose. immagino che ora farai la pizza e i gnocchi in casa!!o forse lo fai di gia.
tvb
roxana
Post a Comment