Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Extreme Home Makeover - Rufio Style

Okay, so we have been so excited to do Naomi's room, we have had the paint for literally 1.5 years.  This last weekend, we just decided to do it.  Her once boring white blah is now a Tinkerbell Fantasyland.  I love going into her room, I want to be a little girl again.  E'lan and I did it all ourself, wallpaper border included.  It was a lot of fun, and Naomi loves it.  Joshua's Pirate Peter Pan room is next. 

So don't everyone call at once, we are solid booked!  Haha, We are very proud of our little home improvement project and we love our little Naomi just that much!




2 comments:

Scanlan Kazoku said...

Ruth her room looks sooo good...and the curtains I am impressed :-)

M Crew said...

LOVE! I look forward to the day I can be a stay at home mom and keep myself busing with homemaking things!
xoxo